Stretch Film/Stretch Wrap
Stretch film / stretch wrap is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items to secure them to each other, especially a pallet of corrugated boxes ready to be shipped. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound.
TFH produces blown stretch film and cast stretch film in our modern stretch production facilities. This assures that we will have the right type of product to offer our customers, regardless of the application. We manufacture machine applied and hand applied lengths (in both cast and blown stretch wrap versions). Our stretch film manufacturing facilities are ISO certified so can ensure we produce the highest quality products consistently and cost-effectively.
Blown Stretch Film Advantages
- Superior load-holding capability
- Very high levels of puncture and tear resistance
- High cling levels
Cast Stretch Film Advantages
- Manufactured in multi-layer versions
- Excellent load retaining capability
- High film puncture and tear resistance
- Superior film clarity
- Single-sided or two-sided cling varieties
- Thinner gauge films with significant performance
Post time: Feb-13-2019